At 2Mar Media, one of the services that sets us apart from our competitors is our Political Campaign Marketing and Communications strategies. This is a service that has been designed through years of case studies from various past clients of 2Mar Media, as well as industry demands. Our Political Campaign Marketing and Communications service is designed to assist our clients
Initial Communications Interview
2Mar Media will facilitate a meeting to conduct an initial communication interview with our client in order to produce the platform, core values, vision, talking points and other content needed for marketing materials, news releases, push cards, website, etc.
Marketing and Communications Consulting
Once an Initial Communications Interview has been performed, 2Mar Media will work with our client to create an effective marketing and communications plan that highlights the reputation of the client’s campaign and communicates effectively to the target audience(s).
Major Marketing and Communications Tasks:
Below is a breakdown of some of the major marketing, digital marketing, and communications tasks that will be performed as needed by our client. Every political campaign is different, it is our job to create a plan that is specific to our client’s needs, goals, and objectives.
- Create and execute marketing and communications plan
- Write and develop campaign literature; including talking points, news releases, etc.
- Work closely with a graphic designer to produce campaign graphics; including logo, banner, signage, T-Shirts, etc.
- Coordinate photoshoot for campaign photography
- Manage social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter); including posts and ads
- Identify areas for advertising, both paid and free
- Communicate with media for editorial opportunities
- Events management
- Monitor all media coverage and related topics
- Act on all publicity opportunities, such as community events, holidays, editorial calendar